Thank you for your interest in blogging at Businesssworld.com. We always welcome people with a new perspective who want to share their knowledge with our audience. Please read our brief instructions on what type of content we accept for our blog.
Please write for us: email@example.com.
Contact us for a guest blog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business is making a living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services). In short, it is “an activity or business that conducted for a profit.”
Topics We Cover – Businesss Write for Us
- Management information system, Revenue shortfall, Shareholder Value, and Small business.
- Investment, job creation program, Labour economics, and Limited liability.
- Industry, Insurance, Intellectual property, Interim management, and international trade.
- Cost overrun, E-commerce, Electronic business, Economics, and Economic democracy
- Capitalism, Change management analyst, Commerce, and Corporate person-hood.
- Business, Accounting, List of accounting topics, Advertising, and Banking.
- Business valuation, Franchising, Government ownership, and Human resources.
- Business school, Entrepreneurship, Business tourism, and Finance.
- Business mathematics, Financial economics, Business mediator, and Entrepreneurship.
- Business acumen, Business broker, Business ethics, and Business law topics.
- Advertising, Display Advertising, Native Advertising, Online Advertising, and Out-of-home advertising.
- Service Activation, Brand licensing, Brand management, Co-creation, and Corporate identity.
- Dominance Effectiveness, Ethics, Mystery shopping Promotion, and Research Segmentation Strategy.
- Account-based marketing, Digital marketing, Product marketing, and Social marketing.
- Influencer marketing, Attribution Annoyance factor, B2B Marketing, and B2C Marketing
- Behavioral targeting, Brand ambassador, Drip marketing, and In-game advertising.
- New media, Product demonstration, Promotional merchandise, and Visual merchandising.
- Web banner, Word-of-mouth, Societal marketing, and Account-based marketing.
- Affinity marketing, Smarketing, Visual marketing, Email marketing, and re-marketing.
Please write for us: email@example.com.
Contact us for a guest blog: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Writing About Businesssworld.com
If you write on Businesssworld
- You can reach your target group/customers, be a reader of our blog, and achieve enormous awareness.
- You can have a backlink to your website as the backlink shares your SEO worth.
- You can also build a relationship with your target audience/customers.
- You can use both categories, e.g., Addressing marketing and business, individually or together.
- We are also available on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to share your guest post on social media platforms.
- When you write to us, the authority of your brand and its content will know worldwide.
And recently we added a new category called Entertainment. Any blogger or writer who wishes to post an article in the entertainment category, please send us your content at email@example.com.
How do I format the guest post?
To format your post or guest post, do the following:
The introduction of the article should be the first part of the item.
Write your content simple and straightforward. Try to include some research sources in the article.
Use tags H1, H2, and H3 if necessary. Each paragraph should only consist of 3 to 4 lines.
Don’t forget to conclude at the end of the article.
We believe in delivering informative and friendly content to our visitors.
Article Guidelines – Marketing Writing For Us
Authenticity is essential and one of the most crucial requirements on this list. The minimum number of words required is 1000 words. If you refer to other sources, you must appropriately credit them in the mail. Avoid being too general, as “many studies have shown …”. Readers need authentic evidence even if they don’t click the source link. Once the content is ready, ensure that it is 93% + original in Copyscape or other review tools.
Keep it Simple
Articles should be written in small and short paragraphs, a maximum of 4 to 5 lines per section. Use simple sentences. Minimize the tricky words and phrases so that the content easy to understand. Every sentence is not longer than 25 words. Avoid irrelevant sentences. Every sentence must represent value for the reader. If you see a correction, add the word count, delete it.
Make it Relevant
Before writing the content, please familiarize yourself with our buyers, their goals, and challenges. As you write the content, keep these goals and challenges to make the content relevant to our audience.
Use one image that is relevant to the content and appropriately credit the source. You can use websites like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, where you can find high-quality royalty-free images. Using images in content is welcome as long as they are relevant. Also, add alternative text for the pictures. This is very important for SEO.
Provide appropriate links to resources that will help the reader get more information on the subject if needed. Just make sure the links are reasonable, work, and don’t lead to competing websites. You cannot do more than three outbound links. At most concise, one related inbound link to our other sources required.
For more detailed information on our tone of voice, headings, and other information to make your job easier, see our voice document style.
Have fun writing!
This is. When you’re prepared to share your content with us,
Contact or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!